SOFT COATED WHEATEN BIRMINGHAM NATIONAL 17
Judge: Mr Roger Crooks
BEST OF BREED : 2211 CLARKE Mr & Mrs P & J Flaxela Weaver Of Dreams JW
Dog CC : 2230 MEISTER, Miss N & BROOKS Dr J D Silkcroft Crests Of Waves
Res Dog CC : 2243 THACKRAY Mrs J Abiqua Wild On An Ace Trip Sh.CM
Bitch CC : 2211 CLARKE Mr & Mrs P & J Flaxela Weaver Of Dreams JW
Res Bitch CC : 2217 HOBSON, Miss E & BRADFORD Mrs B Abiqua Wild Wrapped In Ivy Sh.CM
Best Puppy : 2251 WITHINGTON Miss S Fantasa Blonde Rufus
Best Veteran : 2252 WITHINGTON Miss S Ch Fantasa Blonde Lilley
SOFT COATED WHEATEN JUDGE BIRMINGHAM NATIONAL 17
MPD 3 entries
1. Withington’s Fantasa Blonde Rufus. Puppy full of quality, nice and square with excellent bone, straight in front, a good head shape with well placed ears, a good length of neck into correct shoulders, a level top line with tail on top, good angulation showing in his true movement, a good jacket for one so young. Best Puppy was pleased to see him win the terrier puppy group.
2. Thoburn’s Northridge Me And Tennessee. A balanced head and dark eye, good ear carriage, a well muscled neck and good lay back of shoulder, deep chested and strong in loin, a coat of good texture, moved and showed well.
3. Fergeson_Blakeley’s Fantasa Blonde Rickon.
PD 3 entries.
1. Satherley & Johnstone’s Cameron Fighting Spirit for Silkcroft.Good bone, well padded feet, a good head and strong jaw, enough stop, ears nice and thin, a good length of neck and correct shoulders, nicely sprung ribs and a level top line with tail on top, hocks well let down, well put down, moved positively round the ring.
2. Johnson’s Garsayno Gold Kipling. Dog of correct size, nice and square, head of good length and well placed ears, strong in neck, a deep chest and ribbed well back to short loin, good angulation just needs to tighten up, plenty of quality coat and good colour.
3. Barrett’s Saffini Shining Star.
JD no entries.
PGD 3 entries.
1. Tilley’s Janeyjimjams Jubilee Star at Starzak. Straight front, well padded feet, a pleasing head and ears not too thick, a nice lay back of shoulder and good spring of rib, a level top line , tail on top, strong quarters, plenty of quality coat, moved with drive, showing well.
2. Williams’ Flaxela Living Legend of Gwendonydd. Correct size dog with good bone, a nice head and ears, a good length of neck going into good shoulders, deep in chest with ribs going well back, muscular quarters giving him true movement, excellent coat, well put down.
3. Leverton’s Carkbark Goodluck Charm.
LD 7 entries 2 abs.
1. Blandford’s Janeyjimjams Joshua. Dog of correct size with good bone, a balanced head, dark eyes well rimmed, ears well placed, enough neck and correct shoulders, a good spring of rib and strong loin, tail on top, good angulation and short hocks, good texture to his jacket, moved with drive.
2. Dunhill Hall’s Mother’s Finest Jon Snow at Fantasa. Good bone and feet, good front assembly, pleasing head and dark eye, ears well placed, best of neck and shoulders, deep in brisket, level top line, good colour of jacket, moved with drive.
3. Bristow’s Denzilly Sweet Destiny for Avard.
OD 8entries 1 abs.
1. Meister & Brooks’ Silkcroft Crest Of Waves. Dog full of quality, correct size with enough bone, a super head and ears, well covered, a nice length of neck into well laid shoulders, a good spring of rib and level top line, muscular quarters giving him true movement, a good length of coat of good colour. Was pleased to award him DCC.
2. Thackray’s Abiqua Wild On An Ace Trip. Good front and tight feet, a balanced head and ears well placed and hanging close to cheeks, strong in neck and good shoulders, a level top line with tail on top, a strong rear end well angulated, enough coat of good colour. Moved well. RDCC.
3. Curati’s Ch. Legally Blonde Wolverine.
MPB 2 entries.
1. Williams’ Evesvale Rio Rita. Correct size, a well constructed front, enough bone, nice head and ears, ribs going well back to a short loin, tail on top, nicely angulated rear, coat of good texture, moved and showed well.
2. Thorburn’s Mother’s Finest Let Leia Go First for Northridge. Slightly longer cast than number 1 with good bone, a nice head shape and good ear carriage, excellent lay back of shoulder, a deep chest and level top line, good jacket, well presented showing well.
PB 2 entries.
1. Jones & Jones’ Saffini Suga Pie Honey Bunch. Puppy of good size, nice and square with enough bone and good feet, a pleasing head and well placed ears, a strong neck flowing into good shoulders, well ribbed up with tail on top, nice short hocks, good coat texture, moved true and showed all the time.
2. Satherley, Meister & Brooks’ Silkcroft Some Magic Rose. Beautiful head and ears, good front and nice spring of ribs, short in loin and a good top line, good angulation and a quality jacket of good colour, moved with drive.
JB no entries.
PGB 6 entries.
1. Satherley’s Silkcroft Auroras Encore. Excellent bone and a straight front, a balanced head and dark eye, well placed ears close to cheeks, a good neck and shoulders, depp chested with ribs going well back, tail on top with plenty behind, muscular quarters, moved and showed.
2. Gale’s Flaxela Drop Dead Gorgeous. Bitch of good size with pleasing head and ears, enough neck into well laid shoulders, a deep chest and level top line, well muscled quarters, good coat, well put down.
3. Johnstone’s Loofahsa Fiama Rouxboos.
LB 8 entries 1 abs.
1. Clarke’s Flaxela Weaver Of Dreams. A girl with attitude, excelling in size, bone, head, neck and shoulders, a good spring of rib going to a strong loin, a muscular rear which propelled her around the ring, an abundance of quality coat of correct colour, put down to perfection. A worthy winner of the BCC and BOB. Also pulled out in the final selection for Terrier Group.
2. Busby’s Calvenace Minnie Ha-ha at Zakby. Good bone, a straight front, pleasing head and ears, enough neck, well ribbed up, a level top line with tail on top, good angulation, a good coat texture, moved and showed, well put down.
3. Howes’ Flaxela New Vision at Daisymaes.
1. Hobson & Bradford’s Abiqua Wild Wrapped In Ivy. To type, well boned with a good head and ear carriage, a strong neck flowing into good shoulders, a deep well ribbed chest and level top line, muscular quarters, short well let down hocks, showing in her movement, a quality coat of good colour, showed well. RBCC.
2. Satherley’s Silkcroft Sky Full Of Stars. Correct size bitch with a pleasing head, best of neck and shoulders, ribs going back to a strong loin, tail on top with plenty behind, a profuse coat of quality and good colour, never stopped showing.
3. Revis’s Ch. Garsayno Gold Gemma.
VB 3 entries.
1. Withington’s Ch Fantasa Blonde Lilley. Full of quality, beautiful coat and colour, excellent bone, a straight front, balanced head and well muscled neck, good shoulders, a deep chest and level top line, good angulation showing in true movement, she’s still got it.
2. Williams’ Ch Brynhir Rochelle Lil Rock. Veteran bitch of good size, nice and square, best of head and ears, enough neck, well sprung ribs going well back, good quarters, moved well, plenty of good coat of a good colour.
3. Bristow’s Kellynack Viva La Passione for Avard.
I have to commend the SCWT exhibitors and spectators for the very sporting way they applauded and called out “well done” to all the winners. It was good to see.
Roger Crooks. Judge.
Go To Top Of Page